Monday, October 12, 2009

Dear Bike Thief...



I initially thought to spew some verbal venom on you this morning. But, I've had a change of heart. See, maybe you just didn't understand that when you were illegally taking a bicycle that was not yours from the N. Berkeley BART station, you were not only engaging in a CRIME, but you were also robbing a young lady, newly relocated from the city, knowing no one in the East Bay, and not having a car to rely on of her ONLY form of transportation to get groceries, see movies, make Target runs, and make a life for herself.

Please understand that God and the universe act in a fair manner and from what they say, kharma's a bitch.

With that being said, I hope that this one-wheeled bike with basket and rack is worth the misery that will surely come your way...

Toodles!

Love,
Me

PS: If anyone in Berkeley see's this bike, please tackle the rider, reprimand him/her, and contact me for safe return of my vehicle. Thanks!