Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dear BART riders...

Look, I know its really inconvenient with the Bay Bridge closure to have ALL of these people trying to pack into these little sardine cans just to get to the city for work...tight fit...breath and body everywhere.  It sucks.  And for you regular BART'ers out there, I'm sure you don't appreciate having us AC Transit bus riders and those non-earth-friendly car drivers stuffing and pushing into your ride.  Still, when I come on board and try to find myself a spot on the ground to plant my feet, take a look.  Clearly at a mere 5'0 tall, I'm closer to the floor than to the overhead hand rail.  No, I can't reach.  So, how 'bout you stop giving me a dirty look when I hold on to the corner of your seat.  I'm not trying to get up in your business, touch your hair, or steal anything.  I'm simply trying to avoid falling on my ass.  And may I remind you, you have a seat, I don't.  Let's all just try to ride along in peace.  And if not, F you.  See what happens when BART strikes and you try coming onto my bus...I'll show you unwelcoming...

Until then, ride on...

Love,
Me