Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dear C-SPAN

Due to my more-than-moderate interest in the voting for health care reform, I chose to spend a good portion of my day (willingly) watching you for the first time...pretty much ever.  Not bad.  Interesting.  Entertaining, at times. Ridiculous even.  But what I found most amazing is how we've managed to put some of the weirdest looking people in all of America into Congress.  I mean, yes, we've got the obvious ones:  Boehner, Pelosi, Lieberman... but man, some of those no-namers are just plain odd-looking.  I guess every tv show has to have its villains and monsters.  Well done, C-SPAN...you cast 'em perfectly. 


His tan is freakish...oh, and he's an ass...


Her superpower lies in those eyes...they scare you into submission...

Don't let the Bilbo-Baggins smile fool you...he's the bad guy...


You're all nuts.

Love, 
Me