Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dear iPad...

I think I'm in love with you.

I want to touch you.  I want to get to know everything about you and how you can best serve me in my life.  You make things easy for me.  And even though you're a lot smaller than the others I've had, you please me...like they say: size doesn't matter if you know what to do with it.  And you do, iPad, yes, you do.

I love that you can so easily change positions for me...any way I like it.  You impress my parents and my family and I'm sure once my friends get to know you, they'll love you too.  So what if you lack certain traits.  Nobody's perfect. You rock in all the important stuff.  And you're pretty...god, you're pretty.  I feel important when we're together. People take notice and ask me about you.  They're jealous...they want you too.

I don't know how long this infatuation will last.  But, for now, you and me are going everywhere together.

*sigh*...

xoxo,
Me